Asian Entertainment News, Celebrities, Gossip, Rumors Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asian Entertainment News, Celebrities, Gossip, Rumors Discussion

Read latest Asian Entertainment News on hottest celebrities, gossips, rumors, dramas, movies in Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and more!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Raymond Lam 'bedroom photo' saga

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Raymond Lam 'bedroom photo' saga Empty Raymond Lam 'bedroom photo' saga Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Admin

Admin

Raymond Lam 'bedroom photo' saga PhptpL3NH

HONG KONG: Hong Kong singer-actor Raymond Lam 'bedroom photo' saga has taken a new turn after ex-girlfriend Chinese model Mavis Pan revealed that she broke up with Lam after discovering he was cheating on her, reported Hong Kong media.

"We actually broke up on March 9. We were in a hotel in Beijing when I discovered things on his cell phone of him with another girl.

"That was when I told him I wanted to break up, but he never said he wanted to break up with me," Pan told Hong Kong media over the weekend; adding that she suspected Lam dated as many as three other women behind her back.

"A lot of media reports say Lam had trusted the wrong person. I actually feel I was the one who met the wrong person."

This revelation, along with a series of leaked photos showing Lam behaving like a couple with Hong Kong actress Rose Chan, sparked speculation that Chan may have been a third party in Lam and Pan's relationship.

Rumours also circulated that racy video clips featuring Lam and another woman were among the "things" Pan found on Lam's cell phone, after two sexy video clips of a woman being directed by a voice that sounded like Lam's surfaced recently.

Lam works through the pain

The scandal had taken a toll on Lam.

Lam looked disheveled and was shaking, even though he was flanked by good friends, veteran actor Eric Tseng and senior TVB management staff, when the media caught up with him at the television station on Wednesday.

The 31-year-old actor claimed he knew nothing about the rumoured racy video clips and did not comment on his alleged infidelity but spoke extensively about Pan.

"I am incredibly hurt. If I have really done anything to hurt her while we were together, if this is some sort of [revenge] plot, I am willing to accept it," said Lam, pausing to wipe his eyes.

"This incident has caused the people around both me and her to worry, I am sorry!"

"If two people truly loved each other, there is no need to go down this road."

Lam said he plans to focus on his work for now.

"No matter how I feel now, the work I have on hand, I must still do it to the best of my ability. It is my job as an artiste and my personal responsibility," said the actor, urging Pan to do the same.

Rose Chan: The Third party?

Hong Kong actress Rose Chan, who starred in the martial arts film "The Legend is Born - Ip Man", expressed that she was not upset by the rumours about her and Lam.

She explained that they were just colleagues and that the leaked photos were mostly taken when they worked together on a music video.

When asked if she wanted to stop Pan from speaking further about the matter, Chan distanced herself from the issue.

"Your nearest and dearest can betray you. I am just a bystander. I can't do anything about the situation," Chan told reporters on Wednesday.

Source: Channel News Asia

https://asian.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum